So thank you, Kimmy, for nominating me! I feel quite honored that you thought of me when awarding for Versatile Blogger.
In case you're new to this, here are the rules:
- If you're named as a Versatile Blogger, thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Select 15 bloggers or blogs that you follow and enjoy reading. Nominate them for Versatile Blogger (you might want to let them know somehow, so they can keep the ball rolling).
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I don't think that I even read 15 blogs on a regular basis, but there are some that I subscribe to and always love reading.
- Kimmy at Inside Kimmy's Mind. Yes, I'm probably cheating by nominating the person who nominated me, but I don't care. She's one of my favorite bloggers. She deserves it.
- Sarah at SillyGrrl. She's a web designer. She has saved me several times with her blogging advice, and it's always really fun to read about her adventures in aerial acrobatics.
- Kristie at Kristie Was Here. I love reading her posts because she's always so honest. She is incredibly inspiring.
- Jenna at Recently Roached. She's hilarious!
Wow, that's only four. I really need to start expanding my horizons...
So I'm really not sure how much Kimmy knows about me already, but I'm really not that interesting. I don't think I could tell a complete stranger 7 things they don't know about me. But I'll give it a shot, anyway.
- I am a huge fan of coffee. It's pretty much the best thing in the world, in my opinion.
- I like all kinds of music. Seriously, I can jump from 50 Cent to Ellie Goulding to the Silversun Pickups to Irish folk music. I do not discriminate.
- I am quite the closet-feminist. You usually won't know it until someone says something stupid like "girls belong in the kitchen" and I'll flex my muscles and bite their head off.
- I am also a closet-gamer. I just got into World of Warcraft, and now I am quickly losing my grip on reality. (More on this in a future post, I think...)
- I put sour cream on everything. If I happen to be eating something that I can't put sour cream on, I will dip it in sour cream. All of the extra fat I have on me can be attributed to this, but I just can't bring myself to care.
- I love my dogs. They keep my up off my butt for significant amounts of time.
- I hate matching socks more than any other chore there is.
There. Seven things Kimmy probably doesn't know about me. That's seven things the rest of you probably didn't know, either. Feel free to participate on your own blog, even if I didn't link to you above. You can leave a link to your post in the comments below! And if you want to know more about Versatile Blogger Awards, read about it <HERE>. Have fun!